Our network

2 people burned by drink at Hell's Kitchen Las Vegas |

Title (Max 100 Characters)

2 people burned by drink at Hell's Kitchen Las Vegas

A night of dinner and drinks injured two people at a popular restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip Thursday.

Caesars Entertainment sent the following statement.

"Unfortunately, two guests were injured at Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen at Caesars Palace last night. We stand ready to provide any assistance they may need to help them through this difficult time.

The particular type of specialty drink served at Hell's Kitchen is served at the finest restaurants worldwide without incident. But, out of an abundance of caution, Hell's Kitchen has removed the drink item at issue from the menu.

All of us here at Caesars Palace and the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group are concerned for the injured guests, and are hopeful for their speedy recovery."

There wasn't any other information released.

The Strip Deals

The Strip Businesses